Navigation
Agra Club Golf Course
 

1904 - The members of Agra club conceived the Golf Course in 1904. The course was first upgraded to a 12 holes course and again in 1915 to 18 holes course. It has its own irrigation system for the fairways and recently refurbished greens have been done up to USPGA standards. The Club house is equipped with modern amenities for golfers and a tastefully done up air conditioned restaurant and bar from the balcony of the house the Dome of the Taj Mahal is clearly visible.

Members - Presently the Club has about 1625 members which comprise of Army & Airforce officers (serving & retired), civil administration and civilian members. The President of the club is rotated with the tenure of one year between the Station commander (Army), Station Commander (Airforce Station) and Commissioner, Agra.

Management- There is a Annual General Meeting which votes for the Managing Committee and Ballotting committee which has 8 Directors each,the Honorary Secretary. Each member pays a monthly subscription as prescribed by the committee.

 

Home | About Us | Reciprocal Clubs | Members | Parties | Facilities |Instructions | Sitemap | Sitemap-xml | ROR
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2010 Agra Club Ltd. | Web Team | Design & hosting by India Interactive